Welcome to YOUR Belvedere Community Forum
Who Are We?
The Belvedere Community Forum (BCF) has been serving the local community since 1999 and also governs, runs and administers the Belvedere Community Centre (BCC) located in Mitchell Close.
The Belvedere Community Forum is a registered charity which promotes community cohesion & involvement in the DA17 area and acts as the voice for the local community. It is one of a small number of charities operating in the London Borough of Bexley who have the principal aim of supporting community cohesion, regeneration and improvements to the DA17 geographic area.
What Do We Do?
As part of our responsibilities to the community of Belvedere, the Forum facilitates and maximises the benefits to the community of the Belvedere Community Centre by employing a Centre Governance Manager and other key supporting staff. The Forum is run by a Board of local residents who meet regularly to govern the Centre and act as a focal point for issues of importance and concern to ALL the people of Belvedere. We also have at least three Public Meetings (PM) and one Annual General Meeting (AGM) each year…. ALL members of the Belvedere community are welcomed and encouraged to attend!
We aim to represent and benefit ALL of the people and community of Belvedere irrespective of background, status or circumstances. If you feel that wish to bring to our attention an issue or concern, then we will be PLEASED to hear from you via our public meetings or via our contact page.
BCF Charity Number: 1116584 – BCF Company number: 09058625
BELVEDERE COMMUNITY NEWS FLASH
CLICK TO BUY YOUR PURCHASE AND HELP YOUR COMMUNITY FOR FREE!!! HELP KEEP YOUR BELVEDERE COMMUNITY CENTRE GOING!!!!
Are you going to use Amazon to buy your Christmas Gifts? If so, please use this Amazon Smile link, order your purchase and we get a small donation (small percentage of the value of your order) from Amazon at
NO EXTRA COST TO YOU!
Would you like to make a ONE OFF DONATION to YOUR Belvedere Community Forum? If YES, then please click the Button here.... THANK YOU!
Belvedere Community Forum wishes ALL of Belvedere Community and Friends a VERY HAPPY EASTER!!!
Roadmap Spring 2021
The Government has set out its 4 step plan to gradually lift restrictions
Step 1 from Monday 8 March:
- all schools will open with outdoor after-school sports and activities allowed. Please visit your child’s school website for details
- recreation in a public space – such as a park – will be allowed between two people
- no household mixing
- care home residents can receive one regular, named visitor
Guidance to stay at home continues with other restrictions due to remain in place until at least 29 March.
Lockdown will be eased in several stages if these four conditions are met:
- the coronavirus vaccine programme continues to go to plan
- evidence shows vaccines are sufficiently reducing the number of people dying, or needing hospital treatment, because of the virus
- infection rates do not create the risk of a surge in hospital admissions
- new variants of the virus do not fundamentally change the risk of lifting the restrictions