Welcome To YOUR Belvedere Community Centre
A GREAT PLACE TO BE IN A GREAT COMMUNITY
This Centre is a reflection of OUR Community.
The Belvedere Community Centre is run and supported by the Belvedere Community Forum. Our mission is to provide a service fit for the community of Belvedere. Explore our excellent facilities, café, room hire, activities and opportunities…
Monday to Thursday 08:00 to 21:00
Friday and Saturday 09:00 to 18:00
Sunday: Private event only (Lighthouse Church) 09:00 to 18:00
WE ARE NOW ON INSTAGRAM! https://www.instagram.com/belvederecommunitycentre/
Belvedere Community Centre and Forum wish ALL our Community Centre Users, Service Providers and Session Hirers a VERY HAPPY EASTER - We look forward to seeing you ALL when we are able to re-open the Centre fully SOON!!!
And the WINNER IS!!!! The judging panel making a final selection.... Mayor of Bexley; James Hunt... BCF Trustee; Lorraine Pajak.... Morrisons Erith Community Champion; Toni Burton.... BCC Marketing Officer; Gary Hunt. Go to our News Page to see if you are one of the lucky WINNERS!
CLICK TO BUY YOUR PURCHASE AND HELP YOUR COMMUNITY FOR FREE!!!
HELP KEEP YOUR BELVEDERE COMMUNITY CENTRE GOING!!!!
Are you going to use Amazon to buy your online purchases? If so, please use this Amazon Smile link order your purchase and we get a small donation (a small percentage of the cost of your order) from Amazon at NO COST TO YOU!
Would you like to make a ONE OFF DONATION to YOUR Belvedere Community Centre? If YES, then please click the Button here.... THANK YOU!
Roadmap Spring 2021
The Government has set out its 4 step plan to gradually lift restrictions
Step 1 from Monday 8 March:
- all schools will open with outdoor after-school sports and activities allowed. Please visit your child’s school website for details
- recreation in a public space – such as a park – will be allowed between two people
- no household mixing
- care home residents can receive one regular, named visitor
Guidance to stay at home continues with other restrictions due to remain in place until at least 29 March.
Lockdown will be eased in several stages if these four conditions are met:
- the coronavirus vaccine programme continues to go to plan
- evidence shows vaccines are sufficiently reducing the number of people dying, or needing hospital treatment, because of the virus
- infection rates do not create the risk of a surge in hospital admissions
- new variants of the virus do not fundamentally change the risk of lifting the restrictions